A typical Finnish situation: A mobile phone rings and
you have to think if that's yours
1. Whose mobile phone is ringing first?
2. Who is calling to Hanna?
3. Where are Hanna and Niko now?
4. Why are Hanna's friends going to Brick's?
5. What is wrong with Sanna?
6. When will they go to Brick's?
* * * * *
7. How do you answer the phone?
8. How do you start to speak on the phone?
9. What do you ask (usually) first "Where are you?"?
10. How do you say "Well, listen..."?
11. How do you ask "Are you coming?"?
12. How do you say "That's too bad."?
erilainen ääni 'different sound'
vilkuttaa 'to wave'